Last updated: January 2023
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Platform(s) or services offered. By using the Platform(s), you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
For all applicable data protection laws, including but not limited to GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 as amended or replaced, the data controller shall mean LatentBridge Limited
While using our Platforms, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to your name and email ID ("Personal Information").
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
1. Information about your computer and your visits to and use of this Platform(s) (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system);
2. Information that you provide to us when registering with our Platform(s) (including your name and email address);
3. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications (including your name and email address);
4. Information that you provide to us when using the services on our Platform(s) or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use);
5. Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Personal information submitted to us will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or in the relevant sections of this Policy.
We may use your personal information to:
1. Administer our Platform(s);
2. Personalise our Platform (s) for you for your repeated visits;
3. Enable your use of the services available on our Platform (s);
4. To provide you with the information, products, and services you ask for, and honour any contract you have with us;
5. For statistical purposes, when we evaluate our range of Services
6. Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
7. Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
8. Provide third parties with statistical and/or aggregate level information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any Individual user from that information);
9. Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our Platform(s);
10. Keep our Platform(s) secure and prevent fraud; and
11. Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our Platform(s)
12. Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our Platforms/website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the Platform(s).
13. We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal and regulatory requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of in a secure manner.
This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information:
1. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
2. Without prejudice to this Section, we will usually delete personal data within a set period of time. For further information, please contact us directly.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
1. To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
3. In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: India.
Personal information that you publish Platform(s) may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
All Personal Information entered through our Platform(s) will be protected by encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. The security of your Personal Information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our Platform(s) confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our Platform(s)).
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We use both session and persistent cookies on our Platforms.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for any purposes.
You can request details of your personal information we hold. We will confirm whether we are processing your personal information and the methods of such processing as per need. We shall on a strictly need-to-know basis and upon the reasonable discretion of the Company. may disclose additional information including the types of personal information, the purpose and legal basis for the processing, the expected retention period and the safeguards regarding data transfers to non-EEA countries, subject to the limitations set out in applicable laws and regulations. Upon a written request from you and such request being approved by the Management, we will provide you a one-time free of charge copy of your Personal Information, but we may charge you a fee to cover our administrative costs if you request further copies of the same information
At your written request, we will correct incomplete or inaccurate parts of your Personal Information, although we may need to verify the accuracy of the new information you provide us. However, LatentBridge does not warranty any correctness or accuracy of such information and does not undertake any liability for the same.
At your written request, we will reasonably to the maximum extent possible delete or destroy your personal information if:
1. It is no longer necessary for us to retain your personal information.
2. ou withdraw the consent which formed the legal basis for the processing of your personal information.
3. you object to the processing of your Personal Information (see below) and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for such processing.
4. the Personal Information was processed illegally but without the direct intervention of LatentBridge.
5. the Personal Information must be deleted for us to comply with our legal obligations.
We will decline your request for deletion if processing of your personal information is necessary:
1. for us to comply with our legal obligations;
2. for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
or for the performance of a task in the public interest.
At your request, we will reasonably restrict the processing of your Personal Information if:
1. You dispute the accuracy of your personal information.
2. Your personal information was processed illegally, and you request a limitation on processing rather than the deletion of your personal information.
3. We no longer need to process your Personal Information, but you need your personal information in connection with the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim.
or you object to the processing of your personal information pending verification as to whether an overriding legitimate ground for such processing exists.
We may continue to store your personal information to the extent legally required to ensure that your request to restrict processing is respected in the future.
At your request, we will provide you your personal information, one-time free of charge, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, if:
1. You provided us with your personal information.
2. The processing of your personal information is required for the performance of a contract
or the processing is carried out by automated means.
Where we rely on our legitimate interests (or that of a third party) to process your personal information, you have the right to object to this processing on grounds relating to your particular situation if you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. We will comply with your request unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your rights and freedoms, or where the processing is in connection with the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. We will always comply with your objection to processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
You will not be subject to decisions with a legal or similarly significant effect (including profiling) that are based solely on the automated processing of your personal information, unless you have given us your explicit consent or where they are necessary for the performance of a contract with us.
You have the right to withdraw any consent you may have previously given us at any time. In order to exercise your rights in this section we may ask you for certain identifying information to ensure the security of your Personal Information. To request to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within 30 days or provide you with reasons for the delay.
Usually, we will not charge you any fees in connection with the exercise of your rights. If your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, for example, because of its repetitive character, we may charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of dealing with your request. If we refuse your request, we will notify you of the relevant reasons.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
3. In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
4. To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
5. To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.